Skip to content
Please note, Living Hope for Mental Health does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
• They promote effective community-based rehab, and provide a wide range of events and resources.
• Official selection at the Columbia, Woodstock, National Council and Stony Brook Film Festivals.
• A highly provocative and engaging site.
• An anti-stigma initiative.
• This OMH page includes everything from Online Quizzes to the Family Handbook and Complaint Forms.
• They cover many topics. This link leads to their Health Policy Research section.
Would you be willing to make a donation? 100% of donations go into our programs!